This page may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
In a medium size bowl, mix together all ingredients with a sturdy spoon or whisk.
Let sit in a covered bowl for at least 1 hour for flavors to combine, then serve or store in the refrigerator.