Honey mustard sauce
This page may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
1 cup of dressing
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- kosher salt
Combine all of your ingredients except kosher salt in a large bowl.
Whisk until everything is thoroughly combined.
Taste and add a pinch of kosher salt if needed.
Sauce will thicken and become more flavorful after a few hours in the refrigerator.
Store in the refrigerator for up to a week or so.