Spicy Chipotle Sauce
Similar to the sauce they have at Taco Bell, this is a flavor explosion that can be added to pretty much any sandwich.
- 1⁄2 cup Sour Cream
- 1⁄4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 to 4 Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon buttermilk powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- pinch cayenne
- pinch MSG (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- Puree the sour cream, mayonnaise and chipotle peppers in blender or food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Have you made this recipe? Tag @beerinator and let him know!