This page may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
1.5 cups of sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (I like to use something vinegar based)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons water (start with 1 tablespoon)
Add all ingredients except for the second tablespoon of water to a small pan over medium heat.
Stir very well to combine and bring to a simmer.
Once the mixture is simmering, cook for 5 minutes.
Add the last tablespoon of water if the texture isn't thin enough for you and stir it well to combine.
Put the sauce into a sealed container and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.