This page may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1⁄2 medium green cabbage head, shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely shredded
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- salt and ground black pepper
Add your shredded cabbage and shredded carrot to a large bowl. If you have a food processor, don't forget that some of them have a shredding feature. Use that to shred if you can. Makes things quick.
Add sliced green onions, mayonnaise, yellow mustard, and cider vinegar to your bowl and mix with a spoon to combine everything thoroughly.
Taste the slaw at this point to see if it needs anything else. Add salt and ground black pepper to suit your tastes.
Store in a container in the refrigerator for up to a week.