Jalapeno ranch sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 jalapenos diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon MSG (optional but you should use it for the real Hidden Valley flavor)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Add the mayonnaise and sour cream to a blender or food processor.
Chop two jalapenos into a rough dice and then add them to the blender/food process with the mayonnaise and sour cream.
Pulse the blender/food processor until the jalapeno is chopped up into very fine pieces and integrated into the mayo/sour cream.
Pour your mayonnaise/sour cream/jalapeno mixture into a medium bowl.
Add the chopped dill, chopped chives, garlic powder, onion powder, MSG (if using) and salt and pepper to the bowl with mayo/sour cream/jalapeno mixture and whisk well to combine everything.
Taste now to see if you think it needs more salt and pepper. I typically go heavy on the pepper.
Store in a jar or container with a lid in the refrigerator for no more than 2 weeks.