🎃 Happy Halloween! 🎃
You might want to look away. This sandwich gets scary. This was inspired by a conversation with my friends: Shana and Jim on twitter. Jim became an innocent bystander after Shana sent me her idea in a private message. It’s all her idea, blame her.
1) buy some candy corn
This part should be easy. Believe it or not, you do need actual money to buy these.
2) separate the orange from the white from the yellow
It’s difficult to get all the orange off of the white and the yellow. But I did my best.
3) melt your colors in the microwave
Note: these bowls were fun to clean up after the waxy stuff cooled off.
4) shape your melted colors into a log
CAUTION: this is very hot. If you forget that it’s very hot, it will stick to your fingers and burn you the whole time it’s stuck to your finger. How do I know this? I learned.
5) stare at your multicolored candy corn log “dog”
multicolored = mostly orange
6) add your candy corn dog to a bun
I baked this bun fresh for this blog post and that tells you that I’ve lost it.
7) add condiments to your candy corn dog
Any condiment you’d like. I think some pickle relish would go great! Sadly, I was all out.
8) take a bite and enjoy!
Note: do this near the trashcan.
9) please don’t unsubscribe.
You’re the only friends I have.
Have a great Halloween! 🎃
1 comment on The scariest sandwich